Principal, St. Edward Catholic School
Position open until filled
St Edward Catholic School in Carlsbad, NM is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Principal for the 2018-2019 school year. The Principal will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the school.
The candidate for this position must have a passion for Catholic education and be able to create an environment that promotes Catholic identity, faith and moral development of the school community. This candidate must be a practicing and active Roman Catholic or an Eastern Rite Catholic in communion with the Roman Catholic Church.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide spiritual leadership to the faculty, staff, students and families
- Provide leadership in curriculum development, implementation and evaluation
- Plan for the financial well-being of the school
- Organize and conduct professional development programs
- Evaluate and supervise faculty and staff
- Work in collaboration with the Diocese of Las Cruces Office of Catholic Schools, surrounding parishes, school board and parent teacher council.
- Master’s degree, or its equivalent, in Education Administration or in Business and/or Theology preferred.
- Candidates with administrative experience preferred
- Candidates with Catholic school experience preferred
Please send resume, cover letter, and the principal application to email@example.com or fax to 575-524-3874.
St. Edward Catholic School
Unity ▪ Truth ▪ Charity
The mission of St. Edward Catholic School, which includes its students, families, teachers and administrators is to provide its students with a productive learning environment emphasizing growth in the knowledge and practice of Christianity and Catholicism, growth in responsibility, and growth in character, as well as high academic standards and preparation for the technological, social and spiritual challenges of the future.
St. Edward Catholic School is a Pre-K through 5th Grade Elementary and Middle School located at 805 Walter Street, Carlsbad, NM 88220. St. Edward Catholic School has been in since 1905 and they have a long history of strong support from the local Catholic parishes as well as exciting plans for the coming school year.
St. Edward Catholic School and the Diocese of Las Cruces are Equal Opportunity Employers.